impgc-International Medicinal Plants Growers' Consortium

Indian Medicinal
Plants Growers'

Sponsor of the Month
you can advertise here
home herb database company directory trade leads trade shows services catalogs resources contact
Members Area


User Name Password
 Forgot Password?
New Member?

Raw Herbs   Raw Herbs

Bark   Peel
Berry   Plants
Bulb   Pod
Corns   Powders
Cuts   Rhizome
Flowers   Rind
Fruits   Roots
Gum   Seeds
Kernal   Stem
Leaves   Tubers
Nut   Wood

Raw Herbs  Health Remedies

Cardiovascular diseases
CNS disorders
Endocrine disorders
Genetic errors of metabolism
Genitourinary disorders
GI diseases
Immune system disorders
Infectious diseases
Musculo skeletal disorders
Neoplastic disorders
Nutrition deficiencies
Ocular disorders
Otolaryngological disorders
Peripheral nerve disorders
Pulmonary disorders
Renal disorders

Forum   Forum

advertise with us
Home » Resources » Articles
Product Categories


Product Categories

1. Alternative Cholesterol Treatments

by Dr. Gordon Chang

Cholesterol is a vital nutrient for healthy body function. Cholesterol is used by the body in the manufacture of hormones testosterone, estrogen, progesterone to name a few. This list is by no means complete. It is also used in the myelin sheath formation (covering for nerves). The liver makes approximately 90 percent of the body's daily cholesterol requirement. The remaining 10 percent is obtained from dietary sources. more...

2. Sweet Woodruff

By Debs Cook

I'm writing this month about a herb that is more often associated with the beginning of May than April, for it is then that fresh sprigs are crushed and added to white wine in countries such as Germany to make wine cups for celebrating May Day or other May festivals such as Beltane.  I'm talking of course about sweet woodruff (Galium odoratum formerly Asperula Odorata).  This herb is fast growing, quick to establish, and has the most beautiful white spring flowers and attractive leaves that look like tiny windmills un-folding as you await the flowers. more...

3. Using Essential Oils For Natural Gardeningoodruff

Every year we produce and use larger amounts of the most unhealthy toxic chemicals on our food crops and soil. Some of these deadly substances will remain in our food chain for hundreds of years. Our precious soil as well as our water and air become more and more contaminated each day. Our bodies not being able to cope with the assault of these poisons, cry out for help as the break down with physical and mental disorders. more...

4. Heal Yourself Using Plants from Your Own Garden - How to Make Compresses

by Kolbjørn Borseth of Aromantic

Your back garden is a treasure trove of healing herbs and flowers which can be used at little expense to make a range of healing products and health remedies. Using your own plants also provides you with the assurance of using fresh, organic and uncontaminated materials. You can never know the history behind herbs and vegetable oils. more...

5. Herb of The Month - April 2007

By Debs Cook

I first thought about covering the hawthorn back in May when the trees in my local hedgerows were covered with pretty white blossoms but, as the blossom isn't the only useful part, I truly couldn't decide where to include the hawthorn in the grand scheme of things as far as the Herb of the Month is concerned.  Known in some parts as the May flower or May blossom due to the time of year it comes into flower, the hawthorn is also full of rich red berries in the autumn.  In the end I decided to write about the hawthorn now, just as the berries have ripened and they can be picked for use for wine, jams, jellies, tinctures and teas. more...

Advanced Search
English English Français Français Español Español
Deutsch Deutsch Italiano Italiano Portugues Chinese

Trade Leads  Active Leads

white sapphire
Lutein powder
Distribution of
ayurvedic products
Herbal Extracts
Horny Goat Weed
Ginkgo Biloba leaf

Upcoming Trade Shows  Trade Shows (upcoming)

Trade Shows Not Available

about us | services | privacy policy | disclaimer | terms of use | contact us | advertise | sitemap

Copyright © 2003-07 All rights reserved

return to top Return to top

Raw Herbs: Bark | Berry | Bulb | Corns | Cuts | Flowers | Fruits | Gum | Kernal | Leaves | Nut | Peel | Plants | Pod | Powders | Rhizome | Rind | Roots | Seeds | Stem | Tubers | Wood | Others Fields: Buyers | Collectors | Dealers | Exporters | Growers | Importers | Local Traders | Other Traders | NGO | Producers | Providers | Retailers | Suppliers | Wholesalers | Manufacturer | Other Traders : Herb Database | Directory | Trade Leads: Pure Herbs | Ayurvedic Products | Herbal Extracts | Dried Herbs | Spice Herbs | Essential Oil | Herbal Powder | Natural Herbs | Herbal Nutrients | Spice Oil | Herbal Products | Other | Trade Shows | Catalogs |